The use of the website and/or any of the services offered therein is subject to the hereunder provisions of this policy.
This policy may be updated from time to time, therefore we ask you to check back periodically for the most updated policy, as indicated below. Your continued use of the website and any content downloaded from the website, after this policy has been amended, shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms of this policy, as amended.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you, and any of the users entering the website and/or receiving services therein, with a customized and efficient experience, and therefore we only collect personal information that is relevant for such purpose.
We collect the following types of information from our users (collectively the “information”):
- Registration data. As a condition for downloading contents from the website, you will be required to open an account (the “account”) and to provide certain information concerning you, such as username and email address, and other information that is not mandatory such as gender, country, profile picture, biography and social profiles (the “registration data”). You can choose not to provide us with certain registration data that is not mandatory, but that may limit your experience. We will not sell, trade or rent your registration data to others unless you explicitly provided us with permission to do so, such as when you share content with others. You may review and edit your registration data by using your login details (username and password). You should also be aware that even if you delete your registration data, there may remain residual information within our databases, access logs, backup logs, and other records, which may or may not contain personally identifiable information. Do not upload or insert any information that is not wholly owned by you or that is illegal or inappropriate.
- Automatic tracking. By the nature of its functionality, we will be able to and may track certain information about you, in order to perform internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, site usage patterns, and behavior. This non-personal information is collected in an aggregate form, without identifying any user individually. Non-personally identifiable information may be analyzed by us for the purpose of improving and expanding the functionality of our services as well as to improve the website.
Usage of information
- Internal use. We use the information collected for internal purposes only, to improve the website, and to better tailor it to meet your needs. In addition, we use the information collected to analyze usage and to deliver to you information about certain promotions, services or items that might interest you. We may use your e-mail address to contact you from time to time, in order to notify you about new services and updates. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, simply notify us in moc.d1587333078idiho1587333078@ofni1587333078.
- Improving software and resolving problems. We may use information collected to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems and improve the website.
- Advertising. We may advertise and promote the website and its contents, however, we will not disclose, sell or transfer any of your registration data to any third parties (e.g., advertisers or business partners), except in the following cases: (i) we will receive your permission; (ii) we believe in good faith that the law requires such disclosure or transfer.
- Third parties. We may at any time add affiliate partners or 3rd party content providers to our website, but the sharing of information with them will be limited to only statistical information.
- Special cases. We may disclose information collected, including registration data, in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating this policy or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. You thus authorize us to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, believe that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Protection of information
Information collected about you is protected in several ways. Access by you to your personal information is available through a password and unique user name selected by you. Your password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. In addition, your personal information resides on proprietary secured servers that only selected personnel and contracts have access to via password.
Although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not guarantee, and you should not expect that information collected will always remain completely private.
Links and displayed sites
In case that the website includes any links or references to a third-party website, we do not have control over such third-party websites or their information collection practices and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked or otherwise displayed sites.
Disclosure of information to third parties
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose information to other parties via the website, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information, which you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties and you will be subject to the privacy customs and policies of such third parties.
Disclosure information in the event of a merger
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at moc.d1587333078idiho1587333078@ofni1587333078.